Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 2 of my Lecture Tour - BAKERSFIELD, CA

Just a short note to update my followers. I departed from Anchorage on Monday after delivering my 45 minute presentation and managed to catch an early flight out to Seattle and then it was onto a connecting flight to Fresno, California. I arrived at my motel room in Fresno at 11:30 pm and thankfully managed to drift off to sleep quick enought. After 6 hours sleep I drove 1.45 hours (113 miles) to Bakersfield and deliverd my presentation to 37 people.

Now I am awaiting my flight to Phoenix and then connect to Denver where I shall deliver my presentation tomorrow at noon. This lecture tour is physically quite tiring!

1 comment:

John said...

Rest well, my friend! I understand the demands of a lecture tour, mentally and physically.