Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!


Well, here I am in Kuwait working away on what would normally be a day off from work on Thanksgiving Day - a BIG holiday in the USA. Just wanted to wish all my loyal followers and readers and everyone else in the USA a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

As for me, the plan is to go to one of my neighbor's villa tomorrow (Friday) and have a turkey dinner along with about a dozen or so US service men and women. In prior years, our company has a tradition of inviting over about two (2) busloads full of United States troops (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force) who are stationed here in Kuwait at the nearby Camp Arifjan. The troops are typically divided up amongst several families who feed the troops at their villa a home-cooked meal. Hopefully I will have a few pictures to share with my Loyal Followers a few days from now.


1 comment:

John said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day, Traveling Chemist!

Your faithful follower,
John